Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: NaughtyBear is a grisly psychopath slicing a path of manipulation and terror across a cartoon world of otherwise blissful teddy bears on the Island of Perfection. The other bears have gotten away with blaming NaughtyBear for everything that has gone wrong on the island—until now. NaughtyBear tells the tale of one demented teddy bear’s ruthless efforts to torment and harass the inhabitants of the Island of Perfection. Gamers will engage in sadistic scuffles with hapless stuffed animals from all corners of the toy box, waging psychological warfare on unsuspecting victims.
- Saturday Morning Storyline Gone Wrong: Features a unique blend of comic mischief and syrupy cuteness juxtaposed with over-the-top cartoon violence
- Encounter Bigger, Badder Bears: As the game progresses, the innocent, law-abiding bears that cross NaughtyBear’s path get more difficult to overcome, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every level
- Wreak Havoc on the Teddy Bears’ Picnic: Players create mass chaos and collect Naughty Points by unleashing an arsenal of attacks using a variety of brutal weapons and strategizing the demise of Naughty Bear’s cute and cuddly enemies
- An Entire Island of Mischief to Unlock: The debauchery transpires on a large island divided into four different areas, locked or unlocked depending on the level and skill of each gamer. There are a total of 28 levels to unlock by obtaining top scores and achievements as gamers move through the island and destroy each stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path
- You’ll Never Tire of Being Naughty: NaughtyBear lets loose a large range of objectives and obstacles at different times of the day and in different weather with a diverse cast of characters. Gameplay changes every time, with a large selection of unique ways to cause naughtiness throughout the island, ensuring endless replayability.
- Boast to the other Bears: Gamers can compete in a range of hilarious multiplayer games and see how their naughtiness levels stack up against others, as they earn a number of achievements and trophies
- Find All the Locked Away Fun: Gamers can collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears and search the game world for bear uniforms that will give Naughty Bear special powers and upgrades
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Blur is the ultimate racing experience, dropping you into heart-pumping, electrified in-the-pack action with 20 cars targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint. Intense power-ups, including the ability to blast other cars out of the way with huge bursts of energy, as well as defensive shields, nitro speed boosts, and landmines create realistic damage and destruction.
Featuring 4-player split-screen action that offers you a new kind of racing experience, one that allows you to race with your friends and as part of a network of players in high intensity competition and fun.
The new racing game from the award-winning team at Bizarre Creations delivers the most intense and fun racing experience ever. Beyond the action-packed tracks filled with fast curves, sneaky alternate routes, and hair-raising jumps, Blur’s story unfolds through a unique and innovative community-based interface, reaching far beyond the game itself. Build a community of allies, rivals and fans where you can share personalized racing experiences with friends both inside and outside the game.
Blur is non-stop racing competition, intense and neck-and-neck action ensuring you’re always in the race and battling for position.
- Real Racing: Stunning racing environments in real world locations and licensed cars that look and feel great.
- Power-ups: Collect addictive dynamic power-ups and use them independently or combo three of the same power-up strategically to gain an advantage over your competition.
- Cinematic Realism: Experience insane collisions with licensed photo-realistic cars flipping and rolling with panels crumpling and bumpers ripping off – all brought to life with panning, cinematic camera work.
- Multi-player: Features 4-player split-screen and online multiplayer supporting competitive and cooperative game play for up to 20 racers, including team racing, objective based events and custom groups where you can create unique multiplayer modes that are immediately shared through Blur’s social network.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Red Dead Redemption
Created with remarkable attention to detail, Red Dead Redemption combines an incredible cinematic experience with deep and engaging gameplay set across the vast expanses of the American West at a time of violent change and upheaval. It delivers a powerful combination of open-world adventure and combat set to an original soundtrack.
You are John Marston, a former outlaw faced with a horrific ultimatum which forms the core of this dark and epic story. In a brutal world you will be confronted with hangings, train robberies, ambushes and wild animal attacks. You decide whether to get involved and on which side.
- Huge open world – a stunning recreation of early 20th-century America full of vast sun-faded, weather-beaten landscapes and frontier towns
- Cross three massive linked areas – The Frontier, Mexico and the Great Plains – on horseback, in stagecoaches, on trains . . .
- Hundreds of activities and side missions
- Intelligent and realistic world that remembers the player and reacts differently with every action
- Intelligent horses to tame and ride
- Predators and prey to hunt, including cougars, vultures, snakes and wild bears
- Dynamic Events System keeps the world constantly filled with life and choice
- Epic gunfights based on a sharpshooter’s lightning reflexes
- Use Dead-Eye to slow down time and target several points for incredibly tense and exciting action scenes
- Weapons include a wide selection of pistols, rifles, shotguns and savage hand-to-hand weaponry
- Multiplayer modes
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: So … you want to be a fighter? UFC Undisputed 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Step into the Octagon to experience the most advanced and commanding virtual MMA action with more than 100 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience intelligent and intuitive combat, increased fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging new gameplay modes and explosive online offerings. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?
- UFC Fighters and Personalities – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
- Enhanced Combat – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- Fighter Customization – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive online play – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Career Mode – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- Title and TitleDefense Modes – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- Tournement Mode – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Everyone can throw down in SKATE 3. New skate fans can learn the ins and outs of skateboarding with the all-new Skate.School – a place to practice and hone their skills on the sticks before hitting the streets with their team.
SKATE 3 delivers all the camaraderie and competition of skateboarding. New tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based gameplay takes SKATE 3 to a new level of skateboarding fun.
- Team Up. Throw Down – Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate – Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton – featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater’s paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul – Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate.Create and Share – Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back. The all-new Skate.Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat – Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Description: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favourite Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. When the decision is made to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation, the Prince will embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and discover that great power often comes with a great cost.
- Classic Gameplay Reinvented: From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince’s ability to control nature and time, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince’s prodigious abilities to unseen levels.
- A Blockbuster Experience: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will offer players unforgettable set pieces made possible by the advanced technology offered by the award-winning Anvil engine. With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince’s abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments.
- Mastery Over Nature: Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Return of a Fan-Favourite Franchise: Set between Prince of Persia The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will provide fans a new chapter in the Prince of Persia universe and deepen their understanding of the Sands of Time series.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Description: Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favourite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
Spectacularly presented in true-to-life detail, EA SPORTS 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa features all 199 national teams that took part in qualification, all 10 officially licensed stadiums to be used in South Africa and stadiums from each qualifying region. Everything fans love about the World Cup comes to life in stunning detail, including confetti cannons, streamers, & fireworks-just like the official tournament. Plus, supporters who follow their heroes to South Africa will be in the stands waving their country’s flag, holding giant banners and cheering in their native language.
EA SPORTS 2010 FIFA World Cup features a more sophisticated, faster-paced and responsive version of the market-leading EA SPORTS football engine that drives the award-winning FIFA 11-the highest rated sports game on this console generation. Gameplay innovations capture the journey from qualification to the final tournament with home and away strategies for every nation, situational tactics in-game, and altitude affects that fatigue players faster and even impact the flight of the ball.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup – Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup Online – The first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Compete as your favourite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion. Navigate the Globe to locate top countries and opponents among all 199 participating nations.
- Spectacular Presentation – 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadiums. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, giant banners, seat cards, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Battle of the Nations – Represent your country in the 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament against your rivals to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points and prove your nation is the best. Every performance is rated, recorded and uploaded and your ratings all count towards player and nation leaderboards.
- Home & Away Tactics – CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home. Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
- Altitude Effects – Less air resistance at altitude means the ball travels faster and further. Plus, player will noticeably fatigue faster and their stamina challenged while playing in cities at higher elevations versus sea level.
- Authentic Stadiums – Compete in all 10 official stadiums of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Description: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction sees stealth action hero Sam Fisher step back into the shadows. After his daughter’s death, Fisher goes rogue to track down those responsible using any means necessary.
Fisher might have lost his high-tech tools, but with stealth, aggression and split-second reflexes he’s still a very dangerous man. Splinter Cell: Conviction is stripped to what made the series so good: stealthy sneaking, aggressive and epic action sequences and taut plotting.
In Splinter Cell: Conviction, stealth superhero Sam Fisher doesn’t need goggles to survive in the darkness. Using his natural skills like Last Known Position, he can lure enemies into traps, while using Mark & Execute he can spot enemies under surveillance and tag them for an instant takedown with a clear shot. In Conviction, when the action comes, it comes fast, bloody and thrilling.
- Amazing enemies – You never know what ferocious enemies the Nazis will through at you next as they bring their dark fantasies to life.
- Epic combat moments – Experience movie-like epic action sequences as you fight to prevent the Nazis from unleashing the power of the Black Sun, a war-ending weapon of supernatural mass destruction.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Assassin’s Creed 2: Lineage Edition
Description: When the Duke of Milan is brutally murdered, Giovanni Auditore – an Assassin – is dispatched to investigate the crime. His mission: determine who is responsible and why. The answers he uncovers implicate Italy’s most powerful families – reaching all the way back to the Vatican itself.
As Giovanni draws closer to the truth, he becomes hunted himself. He must expose the conspirators before he joins their ever growing list of victims. This is the Prequel to the Assassin’s Creed 2 Story.
- Assassin’s Creed Lineage – Short Film DVD
- Additional Game Maps
- Comic Book Lithographies
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Supreme Commander 2
Description: SUPREME COMMANDER 2 is the next installment in the award winning Supreme Commander franchise that boasts numerous game enhancements, in-depth campaign mode, multiplayer online and a unique storyline that represents a new dimension in RTS gaming.
As one of three enigmatic commanders, you must strive to achieve global supremacy by forging vast armies over land, air and sea, complete with experimental war machines that could tip the balance of power at any moment.
Prepare to experience brutal warfare on a breathtaking scale!
- Take on the role of three enigmatic commanders; former friends from each of the unique factions — The United Earth Federation (UEF), The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation — who get dragged into a conflict of galactic consequences.
- Explore a rich, character-driven single-player game which spans over 18 missions and delivers a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or take the battle online for an exhilarating multi-player experience.
- Fight action-packed battles on a massive scale, waging war with enormous land, air and naval units in visually spectacular environments, brought to life by all-new rendering technology and a true evolution of RTS controls on both platforms.
- Upgrade and customize armies with new weapons and technology and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, turning a base-level tank into a high-powered, multi-barreled, anti-aircraft-sporting multipurpose battle unit.
- Deploy wild experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment.